Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Kick Off Blog Hop: Day 1 of 5

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining us this week as we Kick Off Summer with fun ideas to celebrate the best time of the year...Summer!!
Welcome to the Summer Kick-Off Blog Hope.  We've assembled a great line-up of Blogs for you this week, each with a variety of different ideas to share with you!   Some of the blogs change content daily, so you'll want to check in throughout the week for your chance to win prizes!  The Twinery has provided a giveaway for one person who visits each blog!  Here's all you have to do to qualify:  Visit each blog and then send me one email telling me a topic that is currently or has recently been featured on each site.  Not hard and it gives you a chance to really check out these great blogs!  To enter send the email to practicalscrappers@gmail.com

If you just came from Stuck On U Sketches, you are in the right spot, if not, make sure to hop back over and see them or start at the beginning with Practical Scrappers.

Everyday this week I'll be featuring a FUN summer themed project(s) for you, with an AWESOME giveaway package! Every day I'll add something to the SUMMER PRIZE BASKET!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT EVERY DAY TO QUALIFY TO WIN AT THE END OF THE WEEK!!
Don't forget you can subscribe and follow my blog too (I would REALLY love if it you did!) If you choose to follow me, dont' forget to leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can come follow you too!)

I'm a Southern girl...so for me summertime meant plenty of time spent in the garden, heading to the fruit farm to pick, time by the pool (if you were lucky enough to have one), lemonade, and time spent with family. So to celebrate I used Imaginisce's Berrylicious line--soooooo cute!!!!
Top of My Lemonade Bucket

Lemonade Gift Pail


Berry Special Basket


Life is a Garden... Dig It!


TODAY's PRIZE is fun! Remember, every day I will add a prize to the basket..so remember to come back and comment everday to qualify for the basket of prizes! YUMMY!!!

A CARTRIDGE STORAGE: SCRAP N TOTE!!! This will store all of your CARTRIDGES in STYLE!!
 

Don't forget I just RELEASED MY OWN STAMP LINE! I'm soooo excited to share it with you! Just click on the Products tab at the top to check them out!!! Remember right now I have FOUR stamp sets (just added one more) that you can get with FREE shipping limited time! eeek!

Now it's time to hop on over to the fabulous Frosted Designs!

See you back here tomorrow!!!!