Monday, June 20, 2011

Winners

Peachy Keen Stamp Set #10
TropicalWon said...
I love what you do!! You are just an amazing woman!! That is so sweet of you to match the donations!! You are doing some awesome things with your stamp line!! I love how you Glorify God with all that you do!! Thanks so much for being an influence on us to become better people!! Amanda

Father's Day Cartridge #13
Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...
Love this card! Thanks 4 sharing.

Splashtastic Summer Stamp set by K Andrew Designs (eeek! that's me) #5
Chris Wooten said...
This is awesome Kristal that you are donating to these charities. You are very sweet to do this..
Chris
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

Congrats to each of you! Within ONE week, Please send me your item won, full mailing address, and these will go out by the 1'st of July if not sooner! I always send an email upon shipment too!