Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Design Team Call

Hi everyone! I have received many emails asking how to get on the Design Team here at Getting Cricky! It's a funny story--my first dt call was just for my Simply Sunday Challenge, and then I started making polymer stamps! I want you to know that I will be having an official design team call here in TEN days that will be for my stamps, my upcoming products, and my Simply Sunday Challenge.

I will not lie--it would be REALLY helpful if you applied by creating a project using my stamps. Why? It helps me to see how you could use my stamps, if you like my stamps, and helps my design team see how your style would fit into our team. I'm looking for people doing ALL sorts of crafts: home decor, scrapbooking, card making, kids projects, mixed media, and so on of ALL levels: experienced, lightly experienced, and super new--you all have something to offer!

FAQ:

1. Do I need alot of followers? No
2. Do I need DT experience? No





3. Do I need a blog? yes
4. Will I get free stamps? Yes!
5. Will I get a discount? Yes a 50% discount
6. Can I be on other design teams? Yes but not a competing stamp team (too much drama)
7. Do I get other free stuff? Yep you sure do--just ask my current design team members
8. Are you going to be offering more stamps? Yes every 2 months or so I will put out a new line.
9. Are you going to be offering other stuff than stamps? YES in the future
10. Is there a trial period? Yes there is--everyone is given 30 days to ensure a good fit--if it's working you will be asked to stay on. My team is a fun, positive and encouraging team--any drama is not tolerated.
11. What will be the basic requirements?
A. Post a project using my stamps twice a week on your blog
B. Leave comments on your Sunday rotation (every other Sunday for the Simply Sunday Challenge)
C. Be active on our FB group (this is a design team only group), my FB fan page, the Getting Cricky Blog, and loyal

NOW if you are interested, please go ahead and make sure to be active on my blog by playing the Simply Sunday Challenge, leave comments on the Getting Cricky Blog and FB page here, and start making up some samples using my stamps, if possible, for the dt call in 10 days!

I'll place the Official Design Team Call here on or around the 15'th of July with specific guidelines, details, and benefits.