Friday, July 29, 2011

Exciting news--I need your help and advice! eeeeek!

Hi everyone! As you know, I'm releasing a set of 3 new stamp sets: Sympathetic Sayings, Coffee & Tea, and Winged Things! You can preorder all of these now by going to my store K Andrew Designs Stamps. I'll be only ordered a small initial quantity--so reserve yours now--eeek! They will be here mid August if not sooner!
Also, one person who preorders one of the new August releases will receive their order FREE--I'll randomly choose one person thru random.org and reimburse their order!!!! woot woot!

Okay now I really want to do something super special for my readers and friends. I know that you dont' have to buy my stamps. I'm always so grateful that you do and support me and my two boys and the wonderful charities I've chosen....so I want to do something to REWARD those of you who are so loyal! I want to make a special stamp set that only my frequent shoppers will receive--a special customer thank you set! Here's where I would LOVE your help~~!~
I would love to know what kind of stamp set you would like to see me feature for my customers only! Now please DONT leave a comment here telling me (we want to keep this thing a surprise!) so email me here use my contact form  at the top of page!

Get ready because VERY soon....you will see the Winged Things set--and I even have a bundle (deep discounted) of all three new releases for preorder in my store! Thanks for letting me share with you, and guess what? Monday I have an awesome GIVEAWAY!!!! Just wait till you see and I'll announce the chomas embossing winner too then! eeeek! YAY!!!!!!

Oh ps head over to my FACEBOOK PAGE HERE and sign up for the latest giveaways (Surprise K Andrew Designs stamp set)!