Friday, July 8, 2011

Freebie Friday: Complete Scrapbook Page Set Kit! YAY!!!!


Hi everyone! I have created a fabulous page kit for you to coordinate nicely with any page; this particular one has Patriotic accents, but change the color and leave off the firecrackers/july and you have a versatile set for all kinds of projects! It comes in ALL diecut machine formats possible!

Do YOU create digital products? Would you like to be featured here on a Friday sharing your talent with all my readers? I'd love to have you! Just send me an email to kristalstamper@yahoo.com Any digital download you can offer would be great!!!


Now let's go ahead and get this download going for you this fabulous Friday!!!

Remember, everything is all zipped together! After unzipping your file, you will find 4 folders inside. One of them has your correct format and they are all labeled. The one labeled Assembly gives you exact directions and help for assembly!
If you LOVE Freebie Fridays-please consider becoming a follower and leaving a comment, so I know this is a good feature to continue. If you have any problems downloading, send me an email.


Download DK-044 July Page Set HERE





Thank you for stopping by today--I do so appreciate it! Remember, if you are a new follower, please make sure to leave me your blog link so I can hop over and see your blog too!


Have a WONDERFUL FRIDAY!!!