Friday, July 1, 2011

Freebie Friday: Firecrackin' Fourth of July!!!








I have a super cute file for you that I created myself. I created this a few years ago when I was CRAZY over cutting files! This has formats for: KNK, GSD, SVG, SCAL, and comes with paper piecing instructions.
It's a super cute mama dragon holding fireworks with a great title! It looks great all paper pieced!
Make sure you click on READ more to grab the file!
I'm off for a weekend with my family for this 4'th of July and we will see you back here for the Simply Sunday Challenge!!!

CLICK HERE To download a zipped file with all formats and instructions

I'm having problems with 4 shared--so I've used Media-Fire---however if.....
 you have any problems downloading, just shoot me an email to kristalstamper@yahoo.com or leave me a comment here with your email,  and I'll zip it up (state your format) and send it to you on Monday!

FOR EVERYONE who HAS WON BLOG CANDY this month--I'm going to be packing up all blog candy next week and mailing it--I'll send you an email when it ships. My mother has been visiting, and she is not an internet person, and can't stand for me to be on the computer or without her for more than a few minutes. I definitly owe her my time, and wouldn't trade it for all the owl and licorice in the world! So that's why there has been a delay with the latest blog candy--mama has been in the house! lol!

Please remember this is an original file--please don't share--just send your friend here to grab it!
I can't wait to see what you make.
I hope you have a FANTASTIC FIRECRACKING 4'th of July!!!