Friday, July 15, 2011

Freebie Friday: What a lot of Laundry Baby!!!

Hi everyone! Thank you for joining me today!! It's a fabulous Friday that God created just for You and Me!! No matter what you are going thru--HE is with you.


I have a cute cut file I created for you called Baby's Laundry--it comes in all formats (knk, gsd, svg, ai etc). Just click on the pic to download. If you LOVE freebie fridays...... PLEASE consider being a follower and leaving a comment; it lets me know you like this feature.

I featured TWO awesome bloggers this week who are giving AWAY one of my stamp sets-did you miss them? CLICK HERE to meet Diana L and CLICK HERE to meet Brenda and leave a comment to win their super generous stamp set giveaway!!!

Don't forget tonight at 6pm PST, 7pm MST, 8pm CST, and 9pmEST is the GETTING CRICKY WITH IT BLOG HOP! Tonight is going to be awesome-and filled with ideas, fun, and giveaways!!! It lasts all weekend!! So hop at your leisure!!!

Love you all!!!! Peace be unto you, joy be in your heart, and God go with you today!