Thursday, August 4, 2011

Design Team Call for K Andrew Stamps Ends 8/4

**STICKY--This will remain at the top of the blog--please scroll down for NEW posts**

Hi everyone! I accidentally erased my DT call!!! eeek! So I'm popping it up again!

I design high quality clear sentiment stamps. All my stamps are created here in the USA, and a portion of each stamp sale goes to Charity. I give atleast $1 per set every time all the time. Some charities include Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter (Homeless Children Shelter), Fallen Heroes, Doorways for Women & Children against Domestic Violence, and Autism Research.
I have 6 sets available and will be releasing more in the future every 3 months.


I am looking to have a team of 10 design team members who are willing to:
Create projects each week using my stamps, promote my stamps, participate in any challenges and blog hops we have, and just in general be part of a great group of designers with heart, doing good! Our group is NO drama, and we seek to inspire, encourage, and uplift others in the scrappy blog world

You will receive free stamp sets upon release, 50% discount, a blinkie for your blog, a link on the Getting Cricky blog, other DT blogs, and great promotion to your blog plus a fun relationship with me and the other DT girls!

To apply send me an email with 3 examples of your work, your blog, why you would like to join, and what you think you can add (do you make tutorials, layouts, etc) to our team.

If you have ANY of my stamps, please let me know and send in an example or two of something created with them.That would be super helpful for me to see how you could work with my stamps, to know you like them, and for me to get a sense of your style.

You can check out my stamps here at K Andrew Designs.I ship daily so you will have plenty of time to get your stamps and play!

Deadline for applying is August 4th 2011.
Thank you my friends, and I'm SO excited to see your amazing crafty works, wonderful heart and spirit, and application!!!