Sunday, July 31, 2011

Positive Things to Come!!!! Simply Sunday Challenge enter till 8/13

Good afteroon everyone! I hope you are all doing well this Sunday, and resting in Him. I want you to know I appreciate each one of you. I was off for a few weeks, but now I'm back
--can you stand it????
Dont' forget we only have a few more days to get your Design Team applications in!! Can you believe I'll be announcing a new team on or near August 8'th????

I want to thank each of you for your support of my stamp line--I feel so blessed--Thank you!!!

Thank you SO much--and from here on out--things are going to be good. Life is Good, God is Good, and I am looking for His favor and blessings, for not only me but each one of you. My blog is a ministry, and I truly pray for each of you that visit each day. Love to you all this Sunday--and dont' worry, I'll be back to making tutorials very soon. Right now, Im' just resting in Him, and blogging with you!

So come along, and let's think POSITIVELY. Even though life isn't always easy, we have the GOD given talents he has given us. He gave them to us when we were born, and no matter how much trials, mistakes, or adversity comes our way--they are still waiting to be unlocked to His fullest potential. His talents and future promises for our life WILL NEVER be taken away. I want you to remember that--God is just waiting to open up those blessings and talents--all you have to do is let go of the past, and MOVE on with the future--go out on the limb, so he can unlock all those talents and blessings He has saved up just for you.
Imagine a room full of love, hope, desires--all the things we have prayed for, wished for, and desired. However, guess what? Unless we trust in God and let Him move on our behalf--they will be forever locked away--treasures stored up that no one will enjoy. We just have to have FAITH, trust in him *(not ourselves)*. For only when we give in completely to Him, and leave it up to Hiim that He knows best--and go out on faith--trusting in Him--pushing that dream into possiblity---- can God work--can he unlock the storeroom--and bless us with His bountiful blessings and talents to achieve those dreams. Only when we RELINQUISH our self...our own will--can we allow Him to work, and His blessings to manifest.

I am believing that God is working the Most...when we see it the Least, and I'm going to rest in Him.

Dont' forget, I'd love to have you leave me a comment, join my blog as a follower, and check out my stamps at K Andrew Designs. THANK you for being here with me today. It is a pleasure and blessing to have you here and call you friend.

 I would love to see your positive projects--anything that encourages, uplifts, or puts a smile on your face is welcome! The winner will receive a FULL YEARS subscription to the scrappy magazine Creating Keepsakes!!




Our Special Guest Designer Karen and her wonderful easel card
Dance like Nobody's Watching
Visit Karen's Blog Here



This week the Design Team is featuring the
which benefits Storefront Children's Shelter 
(a homless shelter for children & Youth)

Triangle Card
Visit Brenda's Blog here


Today is Your Day
Visit Julie's Blog here



Today is Your Day
Visit Kathy P.'s Blog here

Forgiveness
Visit Kathy T.'s Blog here
 Birthday Card
Visit Amy's Blog here
Life is So much Better
Visit Rebecca M.'s Blog here

Join us and link up your positive project here until August 13'th!