Sunday, July 10, 2011

Simply Sunday "Fashion-ista" Challenge

Hello all my Simply Sensational Sunday readers--today is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it--even if it's hot, sticky, and a day for organizing! lol
I'm reorganizing my boys' chest of drawers with some awesome organizers I found at IKEA...so it's a busy day! When you live in a 42 ft camper--it's all about the organization! heehehe
So today I want to share something simply fabulous with you! A great Fashionista Challenge! My mother LOVES shopping and clothes; it's just what she enjoys. I created this stamp set in thought of her, because she just loves shopping for everyone and it brings her a little bit of fun joy!
I have TWO super cute giveaways for you and a fun challenge!

Winner of last week's challenge Summer Fun is..... #11 Sarah W!!! Congrats Sarah! Email me for your guest designer blinkie, spot, and prize!!! Look at her adorable card!





Our Special Guest Designer Lisa
with her Fashion-ista Terrific Card



This week the Design Team is featuring the 
Fashionable Friends stamp set which

benefits Cancer Angels to help Stage 4 level Cancer patients. 

Cancer Angels gives at least 95% of all monies raised to the people in need.


The Right Shoe...

Girls just wanna have fun


When you need a little "lift"

Simply Fabulous all a glitter (even the words are glittered!)
Visit Rebecca H.'s Blog here



I (Heart) my Visa

You've got Purse-onality

Buckets of Fun

The right shoe...
LOVE this stamp set: Fashionable Friends?
Want to own it?
Find it here at my online store: www.kandrewdesigns.com
Your stamp purchase will benefit Cancer Angels 
to help Stage 4 level Cancer patients. 
Cancer Angels gives atleast 95% of all monies 
raised to the people in need.
Okay now we are ready to see YOUR amazing project!!

Challenge Details:
1. Post your Fashionably Fun project by Saturday July 23rd midnight via the inlink tool.

NOTE:
You will need to type your blog post up first and include a link to my blog in your post or photo serving description for inlinkz to recognize it. Lnk to http://www.gettingcricky.com/
*Make sure to copy your exact blog post link
(If you do not link back to me or put in your exact blog post link--you will NOT be able to link up)

2. Pop up my Blinkie on your blog please (this is important for me to identify your entry)
 and I'd love it if you subscribe/follow my blog. I'll admit that seeing my blinkie on your blog is a big deal for me. I figure if you have up a MILLION blinkies on your blog, I'm hoping mine is up there too! lol!

3. Winner receives a 
and a Guest Design Spot here at Getting Cricky and the Shoes stamp collection from Loralie Designs

4. Come back on the 17th of July to see who wins! Don't leave your email in the comments, spammers pick these up and this is NOT a good idea.

5. Have fun and spread the word--you could WIN the......
EXTRA BONUS PRIZE: Glamour Puss collection from Loralie Designs:

Want to win this adorable stamp set? LEAVE A COMMENT on the other challenge participants noting that you played along at Getting Cricky. My designers will be looking for those at the end of the week who have done this and those girls will be put into the drawing for this stamp set!

NOTE: Please consider turning off WORD verification.
You can still moderate your comments, but leaving on word verification takes alot of extra time for people leaving you comments, and may cause some people to not leave comments. I have mine set to no word verifcation, but moderate.
Thanks SO much for joining us and I can't wait to see your amazing
Fashionista Project