Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday WHAT? Something's "Creatively & Charmingly" FISHY!!!!

Hi everyone! I'ts time for my Creative Charms project using the Deal of the Month: Summer Time    . This is a super cute set this month--I was SO happy to work with it since it's perfect for all of my bright fun summer projects!!! It also matches my newest stamp set release Splashtastic Summer! eeek! My heart be still! Soooo much fun!!! You know there is a GREAT giveway--so get ready!!!

Here is a quick peek at the Deal of the Month: Summer Time! It is 6.99 this month only and retails for 25! They sell out every single month--so I'm so happy I'm posting about them so early in the month, so you girls have a chance to get them!!!





Now here is my super duper cute and I mean QUICK cards created using the Summer Time Deal of the Month! Both cards took me 30 minutes to put together (just my style--cute and easy!)
First please let me apologize in advance for the lighting and quality of my photos--if I wasn't such a NIGHT OWL--I would have better lighting--but I'll take these photos again in the daylight--and pop them up--so "bare" with me!

Fishing You Were Here by K Andrew
Supplies: Summer Time DOM (Creative Charms), Papers/Diecuts Summertime Splash (Echo Park at Flying Unicorn),
Fishing You Were Here sentiment stamp: Splashtastic Summer (K Andrew Designs Art Stamps), Ribbon: Offray, Target $1 spot

How cute and quick is that card? The BEST part? I love to make stick pins and the beads that are on the stick pin came in my deal of the month--they are filled with these blue irridescent ocean themed beads--and the Shell at the top is a Sequin Bead--so it actually fits right thru the pin bottom! eeek! EASY peasy!!!!
The orange flower is soooo cute because it's jelly/plastic like and then the yellow loopy braid flower fits right on top with it--then I just added bling to the fish eyes! heheheeeh

You are FINtastic by K Andrew
Supplies: Deal of the Month: Summer Time (Creative Charms), Papers Splash Summer (Echo Park at the Flying Unicorn), and Splashtastic Summer stamp set (K Andrew Designs)

Again I used the beads and sequin shells to dress up my decorative stick pins! eeek isn't that soooo cute! This time I used the PINK clams shells and the blue fish beads!

Okay now you have been soooo sweet and patient my friends, that I have an AWESOME treat for one of you!!!
Ready???

HOW you CAN Win this DEAL of the MONTH:

Leave me a comment here at the Getting Cricky Blog AND the Creative Charms blog!

I'd like for you to figure out which stamp set of mine I should use with the July Kit of the Month--because I will be featuring it NEXT week!!! eeeek! Leave me a comment telling me which stamp set, and why it might work with the July Kit of the Month! Oh my goodness this one is hard--because I don't have the "perfect" holiday stamp set (yet) to go with it! It will take some pretty creative thinking!

Winner receives this awesome Creative Charms Deal of the Month JAM packed (151 pieces!) with awesome creative goodies!!! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Dont' forget to hop over to Creative Charms to leave me a comment over there too!