Friday, July 29, 2011

Winged Things Preview Stamp Set 3 of 3 of August Releases!!

Oh my goodness--I bet you guys are like WHEN is Kristal going to stop introducing Stamps? hahaha! Okay so this is the last of the NEW releases for August!!! I love it! It's much more elegant than usual, but I wanted it to be used with butterflies, bees, dragonflies, hearts with wings, all winged creatures--and they are usually beautiful!!! This set is a MIX and MATCH set--so it can make TONS of sentiments just by mixing and matching the stamps in this set! Also there is a tiny butterfly and bee--to accent your sentiments or frame. The frame is meant to fit the mix and match sentiments inside--how cool is that????

Since this is a Mix and Match set the possiblities are endless: here are a few I've come up with using this set:
Bee my friend, Bee my mine, You are bee-utiful, Thanks for bee-ing my friend, for my friend, I'll bee there for you, I'm there for you, you are the wind beneath my wings, Let your heart take flight, let your love take flight, let your faith take flight, Let your Imagination take flight, Let your dreams take flight, Bee Brave, Sweet as can be, brave as can be, let your heart be brave, busy as a bee, bee-loved, and more! Then these sentiments:
If there were no change, there would be no butterflies, But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles.
Guess what? Each stamp set you purchase goes toward a WORTHY charity organization. I research these well, and only give to ones that are not a hand-out but a way for good people to help themselves during bad times! This one is no different...

When you purchase the stamp set Winged Things, you are not only aiding me and my two boys, but a fabulous charity called Elisabeth Glaser's Pediatric Aids Foundation. This program gives 87.5% to  prevent pediatric HIV infection and to eradicate pediatric AIDS through research, advocacy, and prevention and treatment programs
I am proud to support this charity with me donating (I donate EVERY quarter--so I will be donating mid September to all charities) $1 from every stamp set to the Charity listed out of my profit. After all fees, I donate the full $1--so no money is lost, and is given to the people in need.
I hope this stamp set provides a good sentiment base for you to inspire others with a beautiful and sweet set using your favorite butterfly, dragonfly, bee, honey, and other sweet winged things!!! Winged things are very inspirational to me!
Thank you for  your love,  your support, and cheering me on with the design and sales of these stamps that go to a good purpose as well. May God bless you richly.
Want to check this stamp set out? Head over to K Andrew Designs and preorder now! They will be on their way to you within 2 weeks--in order received. I can't wait to see what beautiful & uplifting cards you make. I have only ordered a SMALL amount, so that is why I'm taking preorders.

So let's Stretch those wings, and stamp up some Inspiration!!!!!  Love to you all--Kristal

To PREORDER NOW click HERE



Winged Things (On Preorder Now--RESERVE your copy as Quantities are Limited)

Okay so leave me a comment and let me know what you think!!