Tuesday, August 9, 2011

NEW Design Team Announcement & NEW release UStream & Blog Hop

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday! I have a BRAND new line of stamps coming out next week so you know what that means....the THIRD Friday which is the 19'th--we will have a BLOG hop and USTREAM!!! eeeek! It's going to be soooo awesome! I hope you will join us!

for the DT...this was so insanely hard--we had almost 200 applicants! So here are the chosen design team members--however if you did NOT make it and are still interested, let me know because I may be adding more if someone doesn't accept, drops out, doesn't work out, or we need more people! I'm believing GOD is just going to continue to bless us, and we can do that--as well as maybe add a few sponsors!!!

Janis Lewis
Lisa Fish
Deb Foti
Janice Wilson
Shawn Mosch
Faith Freeman

Congrats to these ladies--and I'm also looking for some GUEST designers and featured bloggers! STAY tuned as I said, because I may need to add some more. I'm looking for girls who LOVE my stamps, use them, and just want to be part of a GREAT team that really LOVES each other!!!!

Smooches!!! Kristal