Sunday, August 14, 2011

Simply Sunday "Treats"


Hi everyone! CRAZY day--I had the coolest cartridge I wanted to feature this week called Make Up Party by Cricut Events. It has the CUTEST favors, invitations, treat boxes, bags and more for AWESOME party favors! I bought this at Memory Miser, my FAVORITE place for cartridges!
Look how CUTE this is--but I have to go out of town on an emergency with Jasper--so I'll be back mid-week and I'll ship orders then, and also start featuring some AWESOME projects this week--so come back Wednesday and see what I'm doing--I'm BACK and in action very soon!
PLus this cart is the PRIZE for this bi-monthly challenge!!! woohoo!
I finally have a MACHINE (as you know I had to travel to FL with absolutely NOTHING--except a few clothes) so I have now a Cricut Imagine, and this new cartridge, and I can't wait to get back and let's start our video series!!!

This week the Design Team is featuring treats containers
or party favors using any Getting Cricky stamp set.

You Float my Boat Party Bag
featuring the Splashtastic Summer stamp set
Visit Janice's blog here
Flip Flop Treat Box
Visit Brenda's Blog here
Have a Great Day Day Mini Bookbag
Visit Kathy P.'s Blog here
Buckets of Fun with Pinwheels
Visit Janis' Blog here
Queen's Wand and Tiara
Visit Lisa's Blog here
Pool Party favor and invite
Visit Becka's Blog here
Thanks for Bee-ing my Friend
Visit Faith's Blog Here
 Water Squirt Toy
Featuring Summer Splashtastic stamp set
Visit Amy's Blog here
Spa Pillow Box
Featuring Amazing You stamp set
Visit Rebecca G's Blog here 
Bags of Love
featuring the Food for Thought stamp set
See Shawn's Blog here


Challenge Details:
1. Make any party or favor type project (yes we are so easy going--we dont' care what it is!)
by Saturday August 27'th using Inklinkz
2. Make sure you grab my BLINKIE and post it on your sidebar
3. Include a LINK back here to http://www.gettingcricky.com/ INSIDE your blog post
4. Have fun!!
5. If you have a chance, leave comments for my DT members and the other challenge participants. I'll choose ONE person who comments on the most entries for a fabulous SURPRISE gift!

6. Winner receives the brand new Make Up Party Cricut Events cartridge from Memory Miser AND a GUEST DESIGN spot here at Getting Cricky!