Saturday, August 13, 2011

Starbucks Saturday: Let's Add Pages & Why Can't I Log-In???




WINNER for LAST SATURDAY's STARBUCK is #34 Kimberly S! Congrats Kim, you get a tall machiatto, a grand latte, or other drink of your choice with the Starbucks Gift Card I'll send you--contact me and claim your "hot prize" heehee
Hi everyone! I hope you are having a beautiful & wonderful Saturday--full of whatever it is that your heart is wishing for (is it a nap? a shopping trip? a day at the beach? a day spent playing with your kids? a day spent
visiting your parents? a nice long bath, a nice eat out?) I have absolutely NO plans today--but my two little
men do--they have decided I must take them to the river so they can swim, catch tadpoles & minnows, and
find clay. YEEESH...so off I go to the river!

I had several of you ask HOW to ADD PAGES! It's easy peasy--no I'm not joking! Go to your Blog Dashboard like any old normal day...except today is the day we add pages (woot woot) and

1. Click on EDIT POSTS

2. Then EDIT PAGES then NEW PAGE

3. Now Just Type in the NAME of the new page where you would normally type in the title of a blog post.
Then add the information you want on that page--where you would normally type up the blog post body.

Now you have your own first page--and guess what? you can create several more just like it--just go back and follow the steps again! Your pages will be at the top of your blog. Woohoo! I have mine set up in tab fashion, but yours will probably just be words at the top.



NEXT QUESTION:
Why can't I log in and leave a comment under some people's blogs. Here is a few possible reasons:

1. Blogger is having difficulty (this will be on almost every blog you go to if it's really Blogger)

2. You are signed in. UNCHECK the box that says keep me signed in, when you are signing in using google. Then sign in as normal.


3. If this doesn't work either, then you can just sign in as ANONYMOUS

4. Lastly, you can try OPEN ID (Just click on OPEN ID instead of Anonymous). Then type in the link to YOUR blog (please don't type in mine--lol!)

I hope these tips helped you out some!! Dont' forget you can leave me a blog question here and I'll try to answer it. I tried to answer a few today without being overwhelming that was asked the most last week.


I want to offer one of my followers (you guys are so awesome) a COFFEE on me! Just leave me a comment today, and I'll draw a winner next Saturday for the Gift Card. If you don't have a Starbucks or McDonalds-they have all sorts of iced Coffee. You just let me know which one you want!!! Tell me ONE thing you are thankful for!!! (I'm in a small town now--so that is the only 2 coffee places here!)



Don't forget you can subscribe to my blog as a follower, find me on facebook (tab at the top of the page), and grab my blinkie for you blog (left sidebar). I would love it if you did!! If you are a new follower, leave me your blog addy so I can pop over and see you!!

Love to you ALL & May God's Blessings Be Upon You!! Remember, I pray for you each day--pray for me too! See you all here tomorrow for a FANTASTIC Simply Sunday Challenge with a BRAND new just release CRICUT cartridge giveaway from Memory Miser! You will LOVE it!!!