Saturday, August 6, 2011

Starbuck's Saturday: What's your bloggie ??


**Don't forget my NEWEST stamp Release ***

Hi everyone--it's a beautiful morning...hmmmm...good to the last Coffee drop over here! I love coffee--and you will know that if you saw my newest release stamp set: Coffee & Tea For You & Me

I didn't have any bloggy questions this past week, so I thought this week we would do nothing but gather some bloggy questions for the future!

So all you have to do today is leave me a comment with a question on how to do something on your blog, or what bloggie tip you would like to see here next week! Easy peasy!!


 
JOIN ME tomorrow for GIVEAWAY MONDAY--I will announce the latest winner of the Memento Gift Card and have a FANTASTIC prize for you!!!!


I want to offer one of my followers (you guys are so awesome) a COFFEE on me! Just leave me a comment today, and I'll draw a winner next Saturday for the Gift Card. If  you don't have a Starbucks or McDonalds-they have all sorts of iced Coffee. You just let me know which one you want!!! Tell me ONE thing you are thankful for!!! (I'm in a small town now--so that is the only 2 coffee places here!)

Don't forget you can subscribe to my blog as a follower, find me on facebook (tab at the top of the page), and grab my blinkie for you blog (left sidebar). I would love it if you did!! If you are a new follower, leave me your blog addy so I can pop over and see you!!


Love to you ALL & God Blessings Be Upon You!!