Thursday, September 8, 2011

Featured Blogger { Funky Cards }

My name is Madison from Funky Cards by Madison and I am really excited to be the featured guest designer on Getting Cricky today!!  I have two cards for you that I designed using my K Andrew Designs Art Stamps.

Card #1 was designed as a friendship card.  Using the  Coffee and Tea for You and Me stamp set from K Andrews Designs Art Stamps, several different friendship stamps were first inked onto the white card stock.  After they were dry, the card stock was cut in half.  The red ribbon was added and this piece was taped to the black card stock.  White gel pen was used to stitch around the card.

Card #2 is a "Miss You" card using the Coffee and Tea for You and Me stamp set from K Andrews Designs Art Stamps.  I loved this background paper I got for my birthday.  It is a specialty card stock from me and my Big ideas.  It is paired with a vase from Kate's ABC's Cricut cartridge.  The vase was embossed with the Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder.  Using button embellishments with twine gave this card a bit of pop:)  Paper flowers with brads were also used for a bit of interest.

**Give-a-way** 
If you would like to be eligible for a chance to win these two cards, you can leave me a comment on my blog at Funky Cards by Madison.  I will  use Random Organizer to pick a winner on Monday, September 12th.  Have a great week!
~Madison

 Fabulous cards,  I recently found Madison threw a blog hop and I've truly enjoyed visiting her blog, shes doing so many great things for young sick children and her cards are amazing. Thank you Madison for being our guest blogger this week! Now hop on over to Madison's blog and leave her some love to enter into her giveaway. Also if you would like to be a featured blogger send me an email { ustoleit@comcast.net } I hope that this posting finds you all very well. Have a super lovely day~!