Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Design Team Call & Guest Designers Needed!!!

It's time to start looking for more great design team members for the upcoming Design Quarter for November-January!!!
I design clear sentiment & art stamps for the scrapbooker, card-maker, and paper artist. I love my
team and am super proud to have them!!!
We have a Junior Design Team, and a Senior Design Team. We are taking applications for our JDT!

Benefits:

Free stamp sets each month

50% off discount on all additional stamp purchases

Blog promotion (increase in blog traffic, followers, etc)

Dynamic friendship & fellowship with all the Getting Cricky! Girls--who are so totally awesome!!!!

Chance to earn money thru extra opportunities, and other additional design opportunties as they become available


Responsibilities:

Create projects for fun on your blog using K Andrew Designs Art Stamps

Participate once a month in the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky!

Participate once a month in the Getting Cricky! Blog hop monthly (optional)

Promote K Andrew Design stamps as able


Please send an EMAIL to me with your Full Name, Address, a little about you, Why you would like to join my team, and 3 photos of your favorite projects--I would REALLY like to see at least ONE project created with K Andrew Design stamps. This is not required, but This does give me a very good indication of a few things:
1. You like my stamps
2. You know how to use them
3. How you would work with them

Don't have any K Andrew Design Stamps (GASP!) no worries! Head over to the store HERE at K Andrew Designs Art Stamps...place an order with this coupon for FREE shipping on your ENTIRE order, and they will go out the next day--it takes 3-5 days to receive your stamps. You have AN ENTIRE month to get your DT application in!

***FREE shipping CODE:*****
shipitfree
I can't wait to see all of your amazing creations and applications! I'm super excited to hear from you all!!!

I also need GUEST DESIGNERS each month for our Blog Hop! You will increase traffic & followers to your personal blog by being our Guest Designer. Your project will be featured with a link to your blog. You receive a BIG discount (40% off) your stamp order for that month, and you will receive a FREE stamp set to give away during your Guest Designer spot--to giveaway for your blog candy!!!! Please send me an email!
I must know if you have my stamps---to be a guest designer for the blog hop, as we show off projects made with my stamps each month.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew