Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FABULOUS Featured Blogger Thursday

Hello Getting Cricky friends, Its that time of the week again for me To showcase a FABULOUS Featured Blogger :-) I'm amazed at the talent out there in the blogging world and I'm honored to share it with you! So today I'm sharing Cheri's post :-) I hope that this post finds you all well .. Enjoy! And once again I'm always looking for feature bloggers so if your interested contact me  Deborah @ ustoleit@comcast.net Have a FABULOUS Thursday!!



I am so excited that Kristal from "Getting Cricky with K. Andrew" asked me to be a featured blogger.  Thanks so much for the opportunity.  I decided to make a video as it is far easier for this project.  I ended up splitting it into 2 videos due to the length.  Please don't be intimidated.  In these 2 videos, I take you through the entire process of making a journal - from start to finish.  It is a fun and rewarding project.


Part 1


Part 2
Now for some blog candy.  To qualify, become a follower of my blog.  Then leave a comment stating how you would use a journal.
The winner will receive a blank composition book, a piece of sticky back canvas, a set of tags from K & Company, and journal spots from Basic Grey.  You will also receive ribbons, lace, and trims matching the ones in the featured journal, a stick pen, Tim Holtz muse charm, and 2 eyelets, and a set of the die cuts used in the journal.  I will draw a winner on October 21, 2011.  Thanks for watching and have a great day!