Thursday, October 20, 2011

FABULOUS Featured Thursday

Hello Getting cricky friends , Its Fabulous Featured Thursday and today I've shared a very talented card maker with you! Jamie from My Amusing Life.  Once again if your interested in becoming a featured blogger shoot me an email @ ustoleit@comcast.net , Did you know that if your chosen you will receive a 40% off coupon for your whole order for our fabulous stamps ? So why not give it a try its a super way to make new friends and get some insporation that we all sometimes need.
{ D.Foti ~ Scrappingmamma }




My name is Jamie and I'm from My Amusing Life. 
I am super excited about this opportunity to be a featured designer for K Andrew Designs.
Every since I ordered stamps from her I've tried to find tons of ways to incorporate them into whatever project I am working on at the moment. 
I guess that means I need to buy even more.

Here is a card I just made using "Winged Thing."
I love this stamp set because it has so many possibilities.


I thought wings went great since the lady on the stamp had wings and she looks like she is busy dreaming amongst the flowers.

I have already shared this one card on my blog but thought I would share one last thing I made using a different stamp set to show you just how versatile these stamps are for me.
I used "Fall-O-Ween."
I went over the stamped sentiment with a glazed pen to make it raised so it could be seen better.

It has a bit of a glare but it is the sentiment that says, "Best Witches" and goes great with this card.

I hope if you aren't already that you become as addicted to her stamps as I am.

~Blog Giveaway~
I'm also offering some blog candy.
Be sure to stop over at my blog and leave a comment and I will pick a winner to win the Imagine Ancestry cartridge.
I will give you a chance to comment until midnight on Sunday, then will pick a lucky winner.