Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fabulous Featured Thursday

Hello Getting Cricky Friends, Today I'm featuring a very talented blogger That has shared with us a lovely card. Be sure to check out Terri's Blog posting HERE to qualify for her blog candy. Be sure to leave some cricky Love. Also as you all know I'm always looking for featured blogger so if your interested contact me { Deborah @ ustoleit@comcast.net } Hope your all having a fabulous Thursday!
Scrappingmamma's Crafty Creations }  
 
 
Hi everyone, I'm so excited (and so nervous), that I will be a guest designer on Getting Cricky with K. Andrew this Thursday. I've never been a guest designer before, but when you're showcasing stamps like Kristal's stamps, it's not that hard! Here is my card:
Card recipe:
K. Andrew stamps for the sentiment.
All paper is from DCWV, French Country Stack, including the rose and leaves.
Rose and ovals were cut with Nestabilities.
Glossy Accents for the dew drops on the rose and leaves. (The picture didn't pick those up very well).
Prisma Glitter (Fine, Green) for accents on the rose and leaves.
I also used Pearl Pens for the look of pearls.

I'll be giving away some blog candy, so here is what you have to do to be entered:
1. Visit my blog and leave a comment. Tell me what you would do with stamps from K. Andrew
2. Be a follower of my blog.
3. Grab my button and put it on your blog.

http://memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com/2011/10/im-guest-designer-for-gettin-cricky.html

Here is the blog candy I'll be giving away. There is a Halloween paper pack by Studio G, two stamp sets from Studio G, orange ribbon, a sheet of stickers and a sheet of chip board stickers, both Halloween themed.
I'll be using Random.org for the drawing and will be drawing Saturday evening.

Good luck everyone!
Cricut Hugs,
Terri