Thursday, October 20, 2011

NEW Stamp RELEASE and PREORDER! Free set, free shipping! woot!

Hi everyone! Don't forget our AWESOME blog hop coming up Friday Night at 9pm EST and 6pm PST! I will be out of town on a Camping trip with my two wee boys. I am taking them TreeHouse Camping and Ziplining. It's a combination trip for their birthdays--and they are so EXCITED. I am too--my first time camping alone with just us and it should be exciting!
Lisa Fish, my awesome DT girl, will be doing my blog posting for tonight's blog hop! My team will have some GREAT projects to share with you!
Now what you all have been waiting for...the NEW release of my newest set of sentiment stamps and my ART image sets!
Remember that these are all PREORDERS and will not ship till November 5'th. Please use this code to get FREE shipping...
shipitfree
plus I have all the sets on special 15-20% off!!! eeek!!!
 Plus if you order $25.00 or more you will receive a SPECIAL FREE stamp set called SWEET WISHES!!!! See below--isn't this the CUTEST set ever? It's mix and match--making it super versatile!!!

Okay here we go...my NEW stamp sets!!!!!