Friday, November 4, 2011

Getting Cricky Ustream and Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Getting Cricky Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for tonight's Getting Cricky Design Team Blog Hop!!  Along the way, you'll see NEW ideas for creating cards and projects with my newest stamps sets!!

Each of my stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. I donate to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS  Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, Adopt a Classroom, and Autism Research Institute. I will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time, this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

My stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to me. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America.  You can learn even more about my stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting my online store: K Andrew Designs:

To say "THANK YOU" for hopping along with us today, EVERYONE who orders 25.00 or more will receive a FREE mini stamp set, and everyone who orders 45.00 or more will receive a FREE full stamp set (random) with your order. PLUS, for FREE shipping, use the code: postagevalue.

My newest stamps sets are LARGER sets -- perfect for cards, layouts, and so much more...  For more details or to make one these sets YOURS, please click on the preview:







I wanted to share with you my FAVORITE project that I've created this year using my Positive Thoughts stamp set, along with Creative Charms goodies!
This card was created using the Cricut Imagine, Creative Charms Gradient Gem Stickers, and my own stamp set: Positive Thoughts:
Now you can hop on over to see what my fabulous Design Team has created for you today! Your next stop is Amy of Love to Crop! Thanks so much for joining us tonight:)