Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fabulous Featured Blogger Thursday

Hi Friends, Today I feel very blessed to be ask to be a guest designer for K Andrews aka Getting Cricky  Today I decided to use her stamp set "Winged Things" My Project:

Card Recipe   Stampin Up Pear Pizzaz for Standard A2 Card Base Background Paper cut at 5 and 1/4 by 4 and 1/8 Background Paper is by K&C Company and it is the Madeline mint scalloped roses. Spellbinders Labels 18, I used SU Pear Pizzaz and Very Vanilla Getting Cricky Stamp Set "Winged Things"  Stylish Accent flowers (Purchased at Michaels) Recollection Demensionnels (gave it a pear look) For stopping by and leaving a comment, I would love for you to be a blog follower but it isn't required. I will be giving away a package of the Accent Flowers. Thank You for stopping by!
-- Rachelle Blessed Wife to Wayne, Blessed Mom to 4 great kids, Lindsey, Courtney,Whitney and Zac http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com



Oh wow ladies isn't that just a stunning card ? i love this stamp set its one of my Favorites. As you all know I'm always looking for blogger's to feature here on the gettingcricky blog and i also post your projects on my blog. If your interested in becoming a featured blogger please just drop me an email ustoleit@comcast.net , If your chosen to become a featured blogger you will receive a 40% off coupon for your whole order at www.gettingcricky.com .. now if that's not Fabulous enough, you will also receive the blog button for your blogs and you will be sharing your inspiration with so many lovely blogger friends. So what are you waiting for ? Shoot me an email :-)
Scrappingmamma~ D.Foti