Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fabulous Featured Blogger Thursday

Hello!
     Today, I feel honored to be the featured blogger here on Getting Cricky with K.Andrew. Thanks Kristal for this opportunity, for all that you share with us here and for the lovely stamp set. The stamp set is none other than the Winter Wishes set featured in my holiday cards..
Merry Christmas with a swirly tree
    Here’s another pic of the tree all lit up      
Frosty Wishes from Mr. Snowman
Happy Holidays with a wreath
   Would you like to know how my tree is lit up or how I made the wreath which is NOT stamped? Then do drop by my blog .LEEARTS. and let me know you were there.

Have a wonderful day, a Blessed Christmas and a joyous New Year 2012.
                                      
                          Leanne

Hello my getting cricky friends ,
Fabulous Cards my friend :-) i love them both and i want to thank you Leanne for being a guest designer for us today. I also want to remind my friends that we are always looking for featured bloggers to showcase our stamps. so if your interested please contact me Deborah Foti @ ustoleit@comcast.net Id love to have you.
I want to also let you know that I've got a holiday Giveaway doing on at my blog :-) come and enter for your chance to win ..

Click on the link above  to enter :-) Happy Holidays & Happy Scrapping friends