Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Tutorial - Mug Making

Good morning ladies and gents, yes I know it's after noon in most places of the world, but I am just waking up and getting a start on my day.  Today's tutorial is from the amazing Holly of Ribbons & Glue. Today she is showing us how to make our own paper mugs that can be used to hold some goodies.

She says...

Thanks for joining us for Tuesday's Tutorial here at Getting Cricky with K. Andrews. I'm sharing a tutorial today on how to make these coffee cups that can be filled with warm Christmas treats.


I made these cups on a score board and cut various tags for each one. I used K.Andrews Designs- Winter Wishes Sentiments to stamp a little Christmas Cheer.


Want to make these cups for yourself? Follow my simple steps below on how to make your own. This isn't my original idea so I'll give credit to the original designer.

To make these cups you will need:
*Score board,
*Score tape
*a piece of cardstock cut at 9" x 4.5"
*piece of matching scrap paper about 4"x4" (for handle)


Score the 9" x 4.5" paper opposite side up at 1",2",3",4",5",6",7" and 8"


Rotate the paper 1/4 turn and score at 1.5"


There you go! A fun little cup to fill with lots of treats.



You can view out all of K.Andrews Designs Stamps HERE . Make sure you check out Kristal's
Coffee & Tea Stamps For You for other ways to decorate your cups.

K Andrew Designs

Thanks for looking and joining us for Tuesday Tutorials at Getting Cricky. Merry Christmas!  

Isn't this a fabulous project?  I can't wait to see YOUR mugs!  Be sure to visit Holly's blog and leave her some love!!!!!