Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fabulous Featured blogger ~

Good morning my Getting cricky friends,
Today I'm featuring a very sweet blogger that iv met and shes sharing just the cutest card with us today~
Do you know that if chosen to be a featured blogger you will receive a 40% off coupon towards your whole order for our k.Andrews stamps~! Yes its true and you'll be making some great new crafty friends ~! So why not contact me { Scrappingmamma @ ustoleit@comcast.net }  
to get you set up. Id LOVE to hear from you~!!

~Now onto our FEATURED BLOGGER ~
Hello Getting Cricky with K Andrew fans!  
My name is Jill and I'm from J♥just lovely designs
What an honor to be a guest designer today! K. Andrew stamps are wonderful!  I have the "Amazing You" collection and I use it ALL TIME for the inside of my cards!




Today I'm going to share a birthday card I made for my friend who lives in Spain!  I wanted the card to be whimsical and cheery because that is what I think of when I think of her!








Look at the little chicks, they are so funny!













I just love them!






Like I said I love using the "Amazing You" collection for the inside and here it is!








Thank you so much for taking a peek at my birthday card design!  I hope you will stop by and visit me sometime at J♥ Just lovely designs!




Smiles,