Sunday, February 26, 2012

From Kristal: Lift the FOG--Life is Waiting...blog candy

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to drop you a note, and tell you that I will start back blogging regularly! I have something NEW to show you--and I get to give  one away! I can't wait to share the video with you! It's not even in stores or orderable yet! Woohooo! Look for that soon!
We only need 4 more followers--and we will give out something fun for our 2900 followers!!!
So look for a video super soon--as soon as my laryngitis clears up!
I wanted to tell you that I know what it's like to have your entire life turned upside down. To be in that really difficult place--where you don't know if you can make it or not--when you are just in that dark place--searching desperately for that light. I've been there.
Life is so dreary...in those times. It feels like you are in a fog--just trying to find your way in a haze. You just feel this gaping sadness in your heart. Well everyone hates those times--but everyone has them. The crazy thing? We are never going to stop having them--life is like that. It is unpredictable.. no one is safe from Life.
I think the best thing we can offer each other is "food for our soul". You know the companionship that we share as crafters and artists. You can't make an omelette without breaking a couple of eggs. Right?
When you feel down-hearted--just try to remember...it's not always going to be like this. Nothing in this world lasts forever.
You have a friend in me--no matter what. I may not know where you live, see you each day, or know all the trials you face...but in spirit I am with you.
I pray for my blog readers EVERY day...I know He is with you. Good times are ahead--and if you can just NOT believe all the lies that people throw out there at you--you can lift the fog.
The fog is when you dream but while you are awake--when you believe everything that others throw out there at you.."you aren't talented enough..you aren't lucky enough"...plus the ones we tell ourselves. "I'll never be as popular as her...I'll never be that thin...I always screw things up...why does this always happen to me?"
I'll tell you WHY...It's life--and guess what? It happens to everyone. There is NO one that can judge you. Who says 5'3 and 100 lbs is gorgeous? Who made up that LIE? The fact is--YOU decide what to let your heart believe. Don't believe the lies. Don't let others keep you in a FOG.
YOU can be what you want..you can BELIEVE what you want...and you CAN rise above any challenge. NO one can keep you down my friend. ALL the GREATS know that--stop believing the nay-sayers...even those little voices you've heard so long. Put them to rest.
Every day for this entire week--I want you to get up and look in the mirror, and say..
I am in control of MY life. I choose what to believe, and NO one can poison my heart.
When you hear those little voices--just say..... I do NOT accept this or believe it.
Do this for me everyday for 2-3 days...then leave me a comment.
ONE person who comments will receive a SET of CREATIVE CHARMS deals or kits of the month. These are awesome packed bags full of creative embellishments! I'll announce the winner 3/1

Love,
Kristal