Friday, March 16, 2012

Getting Cricky In Like a Lion Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the "In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb" Getting Cricky Blog Hop!! We're so happy you could join us for this month's Getting Cricky Design Team Blog Hop!! Throughout the hop, you'll see NEW ideas for creating cards and projects with my stamps sets!!


Each of my stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. I am donating to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, Adopt a Classroom, and Autism Research Institute. I will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time I believe this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

My stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to me. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America. You can learn even more about my stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting my online store:


My stamp sets are perfect for cards, layouts, and so much more...

Have you seen my newest stamp set, available for pre-order??!! Of Mice and Lil Men:


Head to my store to order...I have a limited number that will be available to ship April 1st!!

Okay, let's get this hop started!! Your first stop is senior design team member LISA of A Mermaid's Crafts!! Hop on over to her blog and see what she has created!!

........................................