Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Guest Designer Call for April 16!

Hi everyone! Okay...I loved how many participated in the Guest Designer Challenge last week. However, I realized that it may not work out great just doing a challenge...because some people can't guest design after they are picked for weeks on end.
I REALLY want to have a Guest Designer featured every week...so I thought I would just throw it out here...if you are interested, tag me on your blog (then email me) and leave me a comment here under this post with a link to your blog with a project you have created with my stamps. I will email you back and get you set up! Then I'll choose ONE Guest designer a month to join us for our fabulus Getting Cricky Hop--this will give you a FREE stamp set, lots of fun traffic and visitors to your blog, and getting to know our DT and of course ALL guest designers will get a chance to be looked at for our Design Team.
I'm finding that pouring thru hundreds of applications really isn't the best way to choose designers for my DT. I want people that ALREADY love and own my stamps...and those who I already know, or have a chance to get to know personally.
So there you have it...this week's Guest Designer Call.
Interested?
1. Send me an email
2. Link to me under your blog with your project created with my stamps--and then email me the link AFTER commenting here

I will then email you back and invite you to Guest Design.

OH! Want a great deal on my stamps so you can join us? I have a BIG sale going on right now at my store K Andrew Designs
Just use this code upon checkout....
letshavefun for 20% off your entire order--YES-that's and ADDITIONAL 20% off my sale price!

Love you ALL my sweet friends!!!

Light & Love,
K Andrew