Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stamp Promo Week Day 2 - Gloria & Patricia!!

****IF you experience any difficulties with the discount code, please place your order and jot me a note--I will REFUND you immediately thru paypal** Thanks so much!

Hello all my dear bloggie friends! I'm sooo excited! eeeeek! My amazing DT girls came up with a brilliant idea to showcase my stamps....I'm in the midst of designing new stamps, and therefore will be limiting inventory on all my existing stamps...to give ALL of you an opportunity to grab them at a great price! My stamps all benefit charity and are not made on the standard thickness...instead they are made on the thickest polymer available. Yeeee-haw!! Grab your hat and get ready for a ONCE in a year sale that will help everyone to grab a set of my stamps and play along with us in our challenges and Guest Design spots!

Remember...if you want to be on a design team..why not join ours? I will be choosing new girls who participate in our challenges, guest design, and love my stamps to add to my DT all thru out the year, and another new call in June! So what are you waiting for...get those fingers inky!

So........We have a very special week planned for you at Getting Cricky!! We will be introducing you to the new design team!! Each of the girls have selected one of my stamp sets to feature, and after you see their awesome projects, you can head to my store for a special discount on the stamps!!


Today we will introduce you to two more of our new members, Gloria and Patricia!


Gloria
Featured Stamp Set: Coffee & Tea for You & Me
Visit Gloria's Blog: Oma's Crafts

I am so excited about my post today!! This is my first official post as a Design Team member for K Andrew Designs Stamps. I just want to give a huge thanks to Kristal

for this wonderful chance to work with some amazingly talented crafters!!! Today I am showcasing the stamp set..."Coffee & Tea for You & Me"


I am all about lunchbox cards for my grandson and granddaughter. They get a special note every day in their lunch and a new card at least once a week (more if I can manage it). I think I need to stock up on them this summer so I can keep ahead and send more "special cards" next year.


These sweet little Tea Pots are from The Cutting Cafe

Remember there is a big sale going on at K Andrew Designs and now is the time to grab those stamp sets you have been wanting. Just enter the code letshavefun and you will get 20% off the already great price.