Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stamp Promo Week Day 3 - Christel & Debbie!!

Hello all my dear bloggie friends! I'm sooo excited! eeeeek! My amazing DT girls came up with a brilliant idea to showcase my stamps....I'm in the midst of designing new stamps, and therefore will be limiting inventory on all my existing stamps...to give ALL of you an opportunity to grab them at a great price! My stamps all benefit charity and are not made on the standard thickness...instead they are made on the thickest polymer available. Yeeee-haw!! Grab your hat and get ready for a ONCE in a year sale that will help everyone to grab a set of my stamps and play along with us in our challenges and Guest Design spots!

Remember...if you want to be on a design team..why not join ours? I will be choosing new girls who participate in our challenges, guest design, and love my stamps to add to my DT all thru out the year, and another new call in June! So what are you waiting for...get those fingers inky!

So........We have a very special week planned for you at Getting Cricky!! We will be introducing you to the new design team!! Each of the girls have selected one of my stamp sets to feature!


Today we are featuring returning Design Team Members Christel and Debbie!!

Christel
Featured Stamp Set: Fashionable Friends
Visit Christel's Blog: Scrappin Sista

Happy Sunday and welcome to DAY 3 of Stamp Promo Week with the Getting Cricky design team of K Andrew Designs. It is my true pleasure to share with you a couple of projects that I created using the Fashionable Friends stamp set.


Every month, I host a swap and we created bracelets with a charm. I was super excited to use Kristal's stamps to create a Shrinky Dink charm. It's small but it says, "From One Fashioniesta to Another." Then I decided I HAD to make a matching card. So, as you can tell, I love, love, love, the Shrinky Dinks so I put three on the cover of my card. The first says, "You Go Girl" the second is a flower, and the last says, "I like your style." I really like how these turned out and I hope the recipients love them.

Here are the pics of my projects.





Supplies:
Fashionable Friends stamp set
Recollections cardstock
ribbon
Archival Black Ink
Bic Mark-its
beads
Clear Shrinky Dinks

Now, don't forget, Kristal is having a very special sale during this promo week. Take special advantage of a 20% discount on your entire purchase by using code "letshavefun" at checkout. They is a FANTASTIC deal that I wouldn't pass on. Click HERE to head on over and pick up your stamp sets.

Remember to be on the lookout for the chance to be a guest designer as well a DT member. Kristal is looking for participants who post on the Getting Cricky site as well as on the Facebook page.

Well, keep on the lookout for more projects to come in the next few weeks. Remember, I love you and there is nothing you can do about it! Smooches!signature
Debbie
Featured Stamp Set: Crafty Friends
Visit Debbie's Blog: DD's Crafts


Debbie used Crafty Friends for her adorable card:


Didn't Christel and Debbie do a fabulous job??!! I am absolutely THRILLED with my new Design Team!! If you like the projects you've seen and want to purchase more than just one set of these stamps for yourself, head on over to my store right now to take advantage of a special 20% off offer off your entire order!! Enter the code "letshavefun" to take advantage of this special savings!! Stock up on my stamps now before the sale ends!!

Stop back tomorrow to meet two more fantastic DT members....Jennie and Jessie and for more stamp discounts!! I can't wait to see what they have for you--they are the sweetest! I know it will be something fabulous!!!!!!!

PS don't forget...I'd love for you to follow my blog-and I'd love to follow yours too!