Monday, April 16, 2012

Stamp Promo Week Day 4 - Jennie & Jessie!!

Hello all my dear bloggie friends! We are on Day 4 of Stamp Promo Week!! My amazing DT girls came up with a brilliant idea to showcase my stamps....I'm in the midst of designing new stamps, and therefore will be limiting inventory on all my existing stamps...to give ALL of you an opportunity to grab them at a great price! My stamps all benefit charity and are not made on the standard thickness...instead they are made on the thickest polymer available. Yeeee-haw!! Grab your hat and get ready for a ONCE in a year sale that will help everyone to grab a set of my stamps and play along with us in our challenges and Guest Design spots!

Remember...if you want to be on a design team..why not join ours? I will be choosing new girls who participate in our challenges, guest design, and love my stamps to add to my DT all thru out the year, and another new call in June! So what are you waiting for...get those fingers inky!

So........We have a very special week planned for you at Getting Cricky!! We will be introducing you to the new design team!! Each of the girls have selected one of my stamp sets to feature!!


Today we are featuring returning Design Team members Jennie and Jessie!!

Jennie
Featured Stamp Set: Winged Things
Visit Jennie's Blog: Jenscrapstoo

So to welcome our ladies to the Getting Cricky Design Team we are having a Stamp Promo week to showcase the fabulous stamps sets from K Andrew Designs. I am showcasing WINGED THINGS!!

And I must let you know that if you LOVE this stamp set that we are having a Super Stamp Sale, 20% off this stamp set, but it is for 2 days only!!

EVERY stamp you purchase benefits charity! At least $1 from the sale of every single stamp set goes to a well deserved charity.

So go and order your now!! You will need the code LETSHAVEFUN to get this fabulous discount, and be sure to go to Getting Cricky all this week for the other DT girls wonderful projects, and the discount on the stamp sets they are showcasing!!

I have made 2 cards for this special occasion

 
This first card is made using a digi image from Digi my world, it was been coloured using water coloured pencils and a blending pen.


The papers are from My Minds Eye, Fine and Dandy Girl 6x6 paper pad


I made the circle stamp, using the K Andrew Designs stamp set Winged Things of course!! I curved the stamps and checked that they would fit in the punched out circle and when it was right I stamped it!!

Now the second card is so cute I have to show you this one too!!


This stamp is a C.C. Designs stamp called Ima Butterfly (get it I'm A Butterfly) lol , Isn't she just the sweetest thing!! She goes so perfect with the Winged Things Stamp set, the hardest thing was deciding what sentiment I was going to use!!


The papers are again My Minds Eye and the image was coloured using water coloured pencils.

So now if you love this set as much as I do, then now is the time to purchase it!! Go to K Andrew Designs now and order yours!! (Don't forget the discount code LETSHAVEFUN)


Have a Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie
Jessie
Featured Stamp Set: Food For Thought

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to be on Kristal's team still. I absolutely love Kristal's stamps, they are easy to use, fabulous quality and Kristal is awesome! :)

For my project I am showcasing the set Food For Thought. I love this set, the puns on it make me giggle. :) I got the image from Meljen's designs.

Didn't Jennie and Jessie do a fabulous job??!! I am absolutely THRILLED with my new Design Team!! If you like the projects you've seen and want to purchase more than just one set of these stamps for yourself, head on over to my store right now to take advantage of a special 20% off offer off your entire order!! Enter the code "letshavefun" to take advantage of this special savings!! Stock up on my stamps now before the sale ends!!

Stop back tomorrow to meet returning DT members....Miranda and Patti and for more stamp discounts!! I can't wait to see what they have for you--they are the sweetest! I know it will be something fabulous!!!!!!!

PS don't forget...I'd love for you to follow my blog-and I'd love to follow yours too!