Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stamp Promo Week Day 5 - Miranda & Patti!!

Hello all my dear bloggie friends! We are on Day 5 of Stamp Promo Week!! My amazing DT girls came up with a brilliant idea to showcase my stamps....I'm in the midst of designing new stamps, and therefore will be limiting inventory on all my existing stamps...to give ALL of you an opportunity to grab them at a great price! My stamps all benefit charity and are not made on the standard thickness...instead they are made on the thickest polymer available. Yeeee-haw!! Grab your hat and get ready for a ONCE in a year sale that will help everyone to grab a set of my stamps and play along with us in our challenges and Guest Design spots!

Remember...if you want to be on a design team..why not join ours? I will be choosing new girls who participate in our challenges, guest design, and love my stamps to add to my DT all thru out the year, and another new call in June! So what are you waiting for...get those fingers inky!

So........We have a very special week planned for you at Getting Cricky!! We will be introducing you to the new design team!! Each of the girls have selected one of my stamp sets to feature, and after you see their awesome projects, you can head to my store for a special discount on the stamps!!


Today we are featuring returning Design Team members Miranda and Patti!!

Miranda
Featured Stamp Set: Splashtastic Summer
Visit Miranda's Blog: Nana's Scrap Spot

Hello My Crafty Friends! I am soooo honored to have been chosen to continue on as part of this fabulous design team. As a way to introduce you to the new design team, we are having a promo week showcasing some of Kristal's incredible stamp sets. Each of the design team members choose a stamp set to showcase! I choose "Splashtastic Summer". This is such a fun set!
K Andrew Designs 
As most of you know, Kristal loves to give back, $1.00 from each stamp set sold goes to a well deserved charity. All of Kristal's stamps are made here in the U.S.A., this way you are insured great quality as well as providing jobs. As part of Promo Week and to make things a bit more fun, Kristal is having a SUPER STAMP SALE! That's right crafters, you can get 20% off of this awesome stamp set and all you have to do is enter the code LETSHAVEFUN!

Now onto my project!


For my project today, I decided to make a Get "Whale" card, as my get well stock is depleted. I used Life's A Beach Cricut Cartridge. Using the square card feature along with the whale image,I cut my card at 5 inches on some green scrap paper. All of my paper for this project is from my scrap box, still tying to use that up; so I apologize for not knowing what company the paper is from. I cut the wale at 3 inches using my Cricut Expression on light blue card stock. The layer for the whale was cut using the layer feature in a sort of grayish blue paper. I could have cut the tail off so that it wouldn't hang off the card but I kinda liked it. I then pleated some blue ribbon I picked up at Michael's along the bottom. I cut a scallop circle from Lacey Labels and stamped my sentiment in SU Pacific Point Ink and inked around the edges with the same. For a final touch, I added Glossy Accents to the water coming out of his blow hole.

To get your own set of stamps, head over to K ANDREW DESIGNS ART STAMPS and don't forget to enter the LETSHAVEFUN code for your 20% Discount. Be sure to visit Kristal's blog "Getting Cricky with K Andrew" to see what my super talented design team sisters have created. And remember to come back on Friday, April 20th for our Blog Hop. It's sure to be filled with lots of inspiration and some sweet candy!

Also, Kristal is looking for participants to be a guest designer and possibly a DT member for the next term. Believe me this is not an opportunity you don't want to pass up! Not only are her stamps amazing, so is she!
Patti
Featured Stamp Set: Of Mice & Lil Men
Visit Patti's Blog: Patti-Lynn Creations

Good Morning my wonderful friends. First, I am so very honored and blessed to have been chosen for a second term on the Getting Cricky Design Team. To celebrate all the new members, we are having a Super Sale! Each day we will be featuring two Design Team Sisters, showcasing 2 sets of stamps.

If you like the projects you've seen and want to purchase these stamps for yourself, head on over to K. Andrew Designs right now to take advantage of a special 20% off offer off your entire order!! Enter the code "letshavefun" to take advantage of this special savings!! Stock up on stamps now before the sale ends!

I am featuring the stamp set "Of Mice and Lil Men". I am having so much fun with this stamp set - you just can't even imagine. I have used this set almost exclusively since I got it - it's amazing how it just goes with EVERYTHING!

Because Kristal's stamps are like potato chips and once you get going, you just can't stop. I made a set of 4 cards for you today using the Winnie the Pooh bear set of paperpiecings from Nikki. Don't they go well together???

Kristal's Stamps stamp soooooo crisp and clean!


My two favorite guys - Tigger and Eyore

 
The amazing stamp set I just can't put down.

Now, if you like what you see - and I'm sure if you check out all the posts this week, you will. Go right on over and take advantage of this Super Sale at K. Andrew Designs.

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my project today. I'd love it if you left a comment and chose to follow me - but it's not necessary, since I'm sure you are in a rush to get to the sale!!! Thank you my wonderful scrappy friends!

 
Didn't Miranda and Patti do a fabulous job??!! I am absolutely THRILLED with my new Design Team!! If you like the projects you've seen and want to purchase more than just one set of these stamps for yourself, head on over to my store right now to take advantage of a special 20% off offer off your entire order!! Enter the code "letshavefun" to take advantage of this special savings!! Stock up on my stamps now before the sale ends!!

Stop back tomorrow to meet two more returning DT members....Heather and Shawn!! I can't wait to see what they have for you--they are the sweetest! I know it will be something fabulous!!!!!!!

PS don't forget...I'd love for you to follow my blog-and I'd love to follow yours too!