Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stamp Promo Week Day 6 - Heather & Shawn!!

Hello all my dear bloggie friends! It is Day 6 of Stamp Promo Week!! My amazing DT girls came up with a brilliant idea to showcase my stamps....I'm in the midst of designing new stamps, and therefore will be limiting inventory on all my existing stamps...to give ALL of you an opportunity to grab them at a great price! My stamps all benefit charity and are not made on the standard thickness...instead they are made on the thickest polymer available. Yeeee-haw!! Grab your hat and get ready for a ONCE in a year sale that will help everyone to grab a set of my stamps and play along with us in our challenges and Guest Design spots!

Remember...if you want to be on a design team..why not join ours? I will be choosing new girls who participate in our challenges, guest design, and love my stamps to add to my DT all thru out the year, and another new call in June! So what are you waiting for...get those fingers inky!

I hope you have enjoyed meeting my fabulous Design Team this week at Getting Cricky!! Each of the girls have selected one of my stamp sets to feature, and after you see their awesome projects, you can head to my store for a special discount on the stamps!!


Today we are introducing you to returning design team members Heather and Shawn!!

Heather
Featured Stamp Set: All About Animals
Visit Heather's Blog: Heather's Crafty Blog

Happy Wednesday Bloggie Peeps! Hope you are doing well! I am excited today to showcase the All About Animals stamp set by K. Andrew Designs. If you all have visited my blog and know me at all you know how much I LOVE my stamps from K. Andrew Designs!! I am so blessed to be on the Design Team with an amazing set of woman who love the stamps as much as I do! We have a lot of fun creating new projects and coming up with new ways we can use the stamps. Here is the stamp set I am featuring today!


Fabulous right? Plus because of the new Design Team members Kristal is offering a super deal! Right now at K. Andrew Designs you can get 20% off all her fabulous stamp sets code LETSHAVEFUN! You can feel great about your purchase because Kristal is such an amazing person she gives $1.00 of each set sold to charity and all of the stamps are made here in the U.S.A. After you see all the wonderful projects the girls have created this week and with the Getting Cricky Blog Hop this Friday you are not going to know which set to choose and now that they are on sale it is okay to go ahead and grab a couple sets of each ;)!!

Okay onto my creation for today! Here is how it started out!


Yep an empty cheese ball container. I had it just sitting there and noticed on my friend Heather's Blog she created a Disney Fund can for her kids to collect money to go to Disney! So I thought hmmm... I like this idea and my son is all of a sudden on a kick where he would like to get a Turtle so we made a "Turtle Fund" container.


These are the cutest sayings! The word fund did come from the Food for Thought stamp set. I used the word fun and added a d from another word. The stamps are so versatile and fun that there is no end to what you can create!


I cut a hole in the top of the can so he can start putting his money in!


Here is my little man with his Turtle Fund Can! He can not wait to start collecting (he is also seeking donations ;))

Don't forget to head over to K. Andrew Designs and order your stamps set today! Enter code LETSHAVEFUN for 20% off! You know you want some so bad! Plus then you get Happy Mail and can do your happy dance!!! And you can enter to be a Guest Designer over at Getting Cricky and apply for the next Getting Cricky Design Team term! It is an amazing team to be a part of!!!!

Well that is all from today my bloggie friends! I hope you enjoyed my creation today! Have a wonderful day!!

Shawn
Featured Stamp Set: Sympathetic Sayings
Visit Shawn's Blog: Crafty Chics


Shawn used Sympathetic Sayings for her gorgeous card:



Didn't Heather and Shawn do a fabulous job??!! I am absolutely THRILLED with my new Design Team!! If you like the projects you've seen and want to purchase more than just one set of these stamps for yourself, head on over to my store right now to take advantage of a special 20% off offer off your entire order!! Enter the code "letshavefun" to take advantage of this special savings!! Stock up on my stamps now before the sale ends!!

Stop back tomorrow to meet the last two  members of my amazing DT....Amy and Lisa and for more stamp discounts!! I can't wait to see what they have for you--they are the sweetest! I know it will be something fabulous!!!!!!!

PS don't forget...I'd love for you to follow my blog-and I'd love to follow yours too!