Monday, April 2, 2012

Video, Guest Design Challenge, Free Stamp Set! SALE! Winners


Watch on Youtube

News
*Dont' forget to join in our current Simply Sunday Challenge here

I'm super excited as a school teacher, because summertime is on the way! Although I enjoy my students, I don't have time to craft and play with my machines and stamps! Although come June 5'th...all that will change...I will have the whole summer, and I plan on doing a video every day and giveaway if possible! I'm so EXCITED!
I've decided, I may not be doing an OPEN DT call in June, but rather will choose from girls that are active here, using my stamps, and participating in our blog hops, and guest design spots!
So therefore....I'm going to have a FUN challenge--all you have to do is submit your favorite project you've created using ANY of my stamps sets...you can post it on your blog, a photo album, a gallery, etc as long as you post my blog link along with it.
If you have any problems please make sure to email me and I'll help you out!
Now the person chosen from the challenge (it will be totally random) will get a FREE stamp set or Cricut Cartridge, or Other fabulous giveaway.....and a guest design spot.

**What is a Guest Design spot?***
 it can be anything you want--you can just show a picture of a card you made with my stamps (send me what you want to say and the picture and I'll do the blog post for you) or a tutorial, or whatever else you want to do. I'll also include a link to your blog--generating traffic to your blog so everyone can visit you!
I'm really looking forward to getting to know many of you and giving you a chance to show me what you can do with my stamps, and a chance at a future DT spot if you are interested!
Sale......
To kick off the Guest Design spot--we will be doing this every Monday to garnish new Guest Designers....I'm offering a 20% off stamp sale--making the sets as low as 12!!!!
This is almost at wholesale pricing...I don't make much off my stamps, as I already price them as low as possible, and then donate $1 per stamp set to charity...so take advantage of a GREAT sale, and stock up on my stamps for your projects!

Just use this code to get 20% off your entire stamp sale order (may not be used in conjunction with free shipping codes--sorry!). letshavefun
You can use this code at my store

www.kandrewdesigns.com


Challenge
Ready to pop up your favorite project using my stamps? Just Link Up and let's have fun! Please leave a comment for the person before you if you will--it's always nice to open your blog and see nice comments--kind of like food for the soul!

Guidelines:
Post your project by April 9'th Midnight on your blog using any of my stamps--project can be old or new
Include a link back to my blog (www.gettingcricky.com) in your blog post
Have fun!
I'll make sure to leave a comment for everyone who participates, and follow your blog too!





Winners for Contain Ya Crafts Easel are.....
#4
I am a follower of your blog and a fan of yours on Facebook, love your creations and your stamps. Thanks so much for all of the inspiration you provide!

#12
I am a follower of you all around and am on your blog and I voted to, going now to post this on facebook! Great giveaway, I've always wanted one, just never have the cash these days! Hope all is well in your life :-)

Winners please contact me to claim your prize with your full name, address, and item won please within 7 days!

Items sent to me--RAKS--A lot of you send me fabulous goodies, cards, books, etc made with my stamps--every week I want to share some of these and do one random drawing for a Crafty Goody...this week's winner is Amanda Clapper. She wins a Creative Charms goody


Love,
Kristal