Thursday, May 17, 2012

BBQ Time by Jamie

Hi everyone! Jamie here from Crafty Girl 21. I wanted to share a project I made with you. With summer here I have BBQ's on the brain. I kept the drink container from In and Out knowing I would come up with a project for it. I made this as a center piece or a carry all for a BBQ. My husband even liked it :)
I cut the food from Simply Charmed with Peachy Keen Faces and used Food for Thought from K Andrew Designs. I thought it went perfectly with this holder.
I did the other two sides the same. I made pom poms out of twine for the sides and wrapped the hadle in twine.
 I stamped the hot dog stamp all around the hot dog :)

I used several stamps from this set to stamp all around the top of the holder.
This set has so many possibilities. I will be using it and the others I have often. I would love for you ts stop by my blog anytime! Thanks Kristal for having me on your blog :)