Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Father's Day TREAT box tutorial: Jenn's Paper Crafts

It's a Wonderful Wednesday and I'm so happy you joined me today to see what our fabulous guest designer Jenn is up to! She created the most AMAZING Father's day treat box--WAIT till you see it!
Please make sure to leave her a comment and let her and me know how much you enjoyed it!

Hello All My Crafty Friends!!

It's Jenn from Jenn's Paper Crafts and I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer here at Getting Cricky with K. Andrew today!!! I just LOVE all of her stamp sets, and I am starting to collect them! So far I just have two sets Of Mice & Lil Men and It's Valentines! 



When I read Kristal's post's inviting crafter's to be a guest designer, I just knew I wanted to submit a project for her! Since I don't own too many of her stamps and the only stamp set of her's I had was "It's Valentines! and the holiday had passed, I knew it was a good time to order a new set and send in a project for her guest design spot! 


Since Father's Day is around the corner and some of the stamps on her set from "Of Mice & Lil Men" had some cute sayings that would be perfect for what I had in mind!


Her is my project, a Father's Day shirt box!!! I made it big enough so our kids 13 & 10 could put some candies in it and maybe a gift card!! 




Recipe:
TBBM2: Fit to page
Colorbox: Black to ink edges
Stamp'n Up: 1 1/4" punch
Stamp'n Up: scalloped punch
K Andrews Stamp from Of Mice & Lil Men

Crafty Hugs,

Jenn's Paper Crafts