Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday from Heather

Hey all! T.F.I.F!!! I love Fridays and I am super excited to be here on Getting Cricky today! If you have been on my blog at all this week you know that I have been having some fun with making teacher appreciation gifts this week. Today is no different. I made cards for my son's teacher and the para in the class. I figured since today is the last day I would make it a little "bigger" then I had the past few posts. So I went to Starbucks and picked up a gift card. I was so excited to find out they had ones just for teachers! Isn't that awesome! So I came home and got to crafting. I had seen a thing on Pinterest where they used the holder they give you so your coffee cup is not so hot as a holder for the gift card so I thought I would give it a shot.

Here is what it turned out like....








 
I thought it turned out pretty cute. I used K. Andrew Design Stamp Set "Coffee and Tea Treats Tag Along" to create the saying "Expresso yourself" and the "Coffee and Tea Time Images" to make the little coffee cup with the name on it. The paper is from Hobby Lobby as is the ribbon. I think it will be a fun little card with a special treat for the teacher.

If you are a teacher or a nurse happy Appreciation week to you! You both having amazing professions and rock the learning and medical world! Thank you for all you do.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you around my blog sometime soon! Have a great weekend ya'll!