Sunday, May 27, 2012

If there were no change...From Jennie

It is my day to post here at Getting Cricky!! It is so wonderful to be able to be on this Design Team, with all these talented ladies!!!
K Andrew Stamps are so easy to work with, they are the highest quality and stamp beautifully!! 
So today I have made a centre step card using WINGED THINGS

kad009:
        Winged Things now shipping! - Click Image to Close

This set is one of my Favourites!!


I thought this would be a hard card to make but it is so easy!! I thought this sentiment from Winged Things fitted perfect with these Kaisercraft Butterflies, and paper. This stamp set is one of my favourites and is a total Must Have!! 


So K Andrew Designs and some new stamp sets and Kristal is now selling twine!! Isn't that wonderfully amazing!! We all love twine and it is available in so many colours!! Get yours HERE Now!! 
 Here are the new Stamp sets

"Southern Sayings" stamp set larger sheet In Stock! - Click Image to CloseK Andrew Designs"Even More Food" stamp set larger sheet
          preorder - Click Image to Close

Wishing You all A Crafty Day, Cheers Jennie