Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm All Ears! Super Cute cards from Tracy of Owl Be Craftin

WOW! Do I have a TREAT for you!!! A fabulous guest designer...Tracey of Owl Be Craftin! She has made the CUTEST gift for you!!!

Hello Everyone!

I'm Tracy from Owl Be Craftin' and I am thrilled to be a guest designer on the Getting Cricky with K Andrew blog today!  I love Kristal's stamps because the sentiments are adorable and the quality of the stamps is amazing!
For my card, I used the "Of Mice & Lil Men" stamp set. 

Here is my card:
1. I started with a 4" x 5 1/2" white card base.
2. I then cut the lime green paper at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
3.  The patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye 6"x6" "Life of the Party" Designer paper pad and is cut at 3 1/2" x 5."
4. I then used my Spellbinders Label 4 die to cut a white piece of cardstock and I distressed the edge with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.
5. The elephant is cut from the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge at 2 1/2" and is attached with pop-dots.
6. For the most important part of the card, I stamped the sentiment from Mice & Men with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink on a teal banner and added clear rhinestones in the upper right-hand corner.


Just to show you how versatile this stamp set is, here is another card that I made with it:


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today and don't forget to head on over to
Kristal's store to pick up some of these awesome stamps!

~Tracy~