Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Je' taime From Diana



Hello my friends! It's Diana from Leelee Card Designs. I'm so excited to have my project featured here today! This is a gift box/bag I made for my Mom for Mother's Day, but never got around to posting it on my blog. So, here it is!..


This heart box originated from a kit by Monique Griffith Designs, which I won in a challenge at DL. ART. I did use the directions that came with it, but I also tweeked it quite a bit. The instructions require the "Summer In Paris" cartridge, which I don't have. So, I improvised! All the materials came with the kit, except for the stamped sentiment on the back, which of course is from K Andrew Designs!

This beautiful sentiment came from the I Heart You stamp set...
 I HEART You stamp set now shipping - Click Image to Close
This is an awesome set & it can be used for so much more than just Valentine's Day. I went with this particular sentiment because the whole thing just felt very elegant & French to me, lol. I love the combination of images & sentiments in this set. Aren't the heart images just too adorable??! I know I'm pretty excited about them! To purchase this set click HERE or on the preview link above. To check out all of Kristal's stamp sets click HERE. She has several fabulous new releases available for pre-order right now! So hurry on over & check them out!
Thank you so much for visiting us today & have a wonderful Wednesday!