Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Sweet Mother by Patricia

It's a wonderful Wednesday! I'm so excited to share a project with you today from one of my fabulous design team members Patricia Carillo. She really WOWED me with her background on her card--she used twine to create a background--what a GREAT idea to borrow! She has been a fabulous addition to my amazing DT and I'm super excited that she made a card to share with you here at Getting Cricky!
I hope each of you have a beautiful day today filled with beauty and love...

Hi everyone! This is Patricia from Creative Diva.

Today I have a special card to show you. My family & I celebrated my beautiful mother's birthday yesterday. I made this beautiful card for her to show how special she is. For this card, I used light blue flower designer paper from Me & My Big Ideas. Then, I wanted to use Spring Twine to create lines for my card. I guess you would say, I wanted to create some sort of a waterfall. Then, I cut out a cherry blossom from the Tie the Knot Cartridge.






As for the sentiment, I used mixed and matched two sets of the K Andrew Stamp Sets to create the sentiment: "My Sweet Mother" using both "All in the Family" & "Fall-O-Ween" Stamp Sets.



I definitely know my mother loved her card and had the best birthday ever because she was surrounded by everyone that loves her. I am truly lucky to have such a wonderful mother.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!