Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NEW Product--super thrifty Bakers Twine!

Hi everyone! I'm excited because I have a very THRIFTY and FUN new item in my store! My very own Baker's Twine. I have 14 colors right now, but of course this is my first shipment so some colors are very limited. I'm also putting this on SUPER sale!
$5.00 per roll! This is 12 ply (not 4 ply) Baker's Twine and it is sold on 100 yard spools. That is a lot of great twine for wrapping gifts, cards, and anything else your heart desires!
I'll also be offering in in small sampler packs as I can make them up, if the rolls don't fly out of here before I can. Shipping is still only 1.95 per roll..so enjoy!
I hope this will be a fun and high quality item you girls will all enjoy and I know how much we all love a great bargain which I strive to find high quality products at great prices!
So go ahead and head over to my store K Andrew Designs and check out the Twine! LIMITED time offer. Anyone who buys $10.00 worth of TWINE this week will get a package of 6 Wobbles FREE just as my little thank you (a 3.00 value)

GIVEAWAY! Okay so everyone leave me a comment and let me know what you think about my new adventure in this fabulous fun stuff and I'll give ONE roll of Baker's Twine away to one awesome follower!!!

Love,
Kristal