Monday, May 28, 2012

Oh No you Didn't from Heather

Hey All! Heather here from Heather's Crafty Space. Happy Memorial Day!
Hope you all are having a great weekend and enjoying time with your
family and friends. I know I have been having a fabulous weekend just
hanging with my family!

I don't know if I have mentioned this but I LOVE being on the Getting
Cricky Design Team! What an amazing bunch of girls I have the pleasure
of working with. And Kristal's Stamps, well they ROCK but you already
know that! We have some amazing Guest Designers as well. The projects
everyone comes up with continue to wow and inspire me! So thank you
all for that.

Today I wanted to create a couple cards that stick with the Disney
theme we have going at the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge. I
was having fun with my newest stamp set "Southern Sayings" and making
all sorts of stuff. But here are a few of my favs from what I made...

My first card is Bloat from Finding Nemo...




.He is cut from the Best of Pixar Cartridge at 3  inches and the
bubbles are cut from there as well at 3, 2, 1 1/2 and 2 inches and the
seaweed is cut at 3 inches. His colors do not match his character as
much as I had hoped but I love the saying "oh No you didn't!" to go
with him because it just seems like something he would say as he blows
up because he is so worked up!

Here is a close up of the saying...


The next card I made was Donald Duck. I love this cut of him throwing
a fit in true Donald Fashion. I thought it went perfect with the
saying "Don't have a Duck Fit". Cracks me right up. Donald is cut from
the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge at 5inches.



The last card I made is Winnie the Pooh. He is thinking long and hard
on whether or not he wants that honey. ;) He is cut from the Pooh and
friend Cartridge at 3 inches as are all the rest of the pieces.






"That's the... Bee's knees" is the sentiment I chose for this card.



So that is all the fun I have had with this amazing set....

Hurry up and order your copy of "Southern Sayings" in Kristal's store!!!



And don't forget if you have a Disney project enter it in the Simply
Sunday Challenge! You have until Saturday at midnight. Need some
inspiration? Check out all the awesome project the Design Team have
come up with and be sure to check out the project that people have
already entered! They are amazing! If you have a chance leave some
bloggie love for them as well. They worked really hard on their
projects!

Well that is all from me for now! Have a blessed day friends!!!