Sunday, May 6, 2012

Simply Sunday Challenge Winner and Info

The winner from the last Simply Sunday Challenge is:
#13 - Rhonda Miller!!
Woo-hoo!! Congrats!! Email me for your prize!!

Happy Sunday, everyone!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! As I have mentioned earlier, there are exciting changes coming to the Simply Sunday Challenges!! Originally we planned on rolling out the changes in May, but have decided to postpone them until the first Sunday in June.

So we won't have a Challenge this week...but we will have a special Disney Challenge on May 20th. My Of Mice and Lil' Men stamp set is just perfect for all your Disney-related projects!!


So head on over to my store and order your own set so you can join in the fun on May 20th!! We still encourage everyone to participate in the challenges, but if you use one of my stamp sets on your project, you will be eligible to win fabulous prizes!! More exciting info to come, so stay tuned!!

If you haven't picked up your favorite K Andrew Designs stamp set, hurry on over to my store now before they are out of stock!!