Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Ideas & Winners!

HI everyone! I just finished designing another super fun stamp set for my summer release, and thought I would pop on here and do a quick post of the super easy gifts that I made for my two boy's teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.
You are OWL-some by Jonas

My youngest son's is in Kindergarten and his teacher is OWL-some. She loves owls too! So I found this amazing pendant from a craft vendor when I went shopping, and wrapped it up. I made her a quick tag with my Imagine, and my Owly Hoo sentiments! Jonas made her a card and stamped it himself using Owly Hoo, Hooty Owl images, and Hooty Owl accessories. Didn't he do an owl-errific job?

The Wise Owl by Jasper

My oldest son is in 5'th grade, so he's not quite so in to making cards...lol. However he calls his teacher The WISE one...so this seemed to fit perfectly. She is very much a gypsy soul like me so I had some Chainmail earrings made for her by a lovely chainmail artist that lives near us. I think she will love them! They are hidden in the Asian silk brocade pouch. I also used the Owly Hoo sentiments and the lightbulb from Hooty Owl accessories (man I love that set--it makes the owl sets really versatile!)
So if you have a child in school, make sure to send a quick note, treat, or surprise for your child's teacher. As a teacher myself, it is really nice to be appreciated with just a tiny  note. Here are the sets I used just in case you are wondering, and shock beyond all shock, they are my favorite....OWLS! lol!
Owly Hoo Sentiments


Hooty Owl Images

Hooty Owl Accessories

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend and I can't wait--only one more month of schook, and I'm off for the summer---so look for LOTS of videos, projects, and giveaways..not to mention more fabulous stamp sets this Summer. I'm soooo excited!

Love you all,
Kristal



Winners for Wobbles--Everyone who submitted a project in our challenge is a winner! Plus these commenters: Trina, Linda, Littlen, Rita
I am just going to send everyone some until they run out--so I have
no set number per person that you will receive if you won..some may get 100, 200,
50, 25, 12, or 6. I'm just going to start packing and send them randomly! CONGRATS
to everyone who won. Please send me an email within 7 days to claim your prize, and thank you for participating!