Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thank you from Diana

Hi everyone! I'm Diana from Leelee Card Designs. I'm so honored to be featured here today! Kristal is such an amazing person and my design team sisters are wonderful! This is my first design team so I've been asking alot of questions and everyone is so nice. I receive so much inspiration and guidance from all of these ladies! 
 
My card is for my father-in-law. He recently bought me some new crafting toys (punches) from HSN, so I wanted to use them to make him a thank you card....
 
 

 
 
The card size is 6" square, made with Bazzill cardstock in "Bitter Chocolate". All of the punches and pearls are from Martha Stewart. The ribbon is Michaels's brand. The "Thank You" sentiment is from the K Andrew Designs stamp set called "Owly Hoo Sentiments".
 

 
I heat embossed it with Recollections embossing powder in "Clear Bark". I used some Stickles in "Star Dust" to finish it off and add some bling. I just can't resist the bling!
 
The inside of the card is done with the same punch as the front. The sentiment is a combination of two K Andrew Designs stamp sets: "Owly Hoo Sentiments" (pictured above) and "Winter Wishes".
 


 
 
*** To purchase these or any other K Andrew Designs stamp sets click HERE ***
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting us today!!
 
--