Thursday, May 31, 2012

Whoo Loves you by Heather Lynn

 Hi all! It's Heather Lynn  from Random Recipes, Paper Crafts, and Photos here today to share a couple of projects with you using Kristal's awesome stamps! Thank you so much, Kristal, for asking me to guest design for Getting Cricky today! I am so excited to be here!!

So, I have a simple card tutorial to share. Here is what I used for this card~

Core'dinations cardstock  in "Grandma's Rocker" and "Canvas Texture"
Scalloped Circle Card cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge at 5 inches and Scalloped Circle Frame also cut at 5 inches
Felt owl
Tim Holtz stickers
Ranger Archival Ink in Sepia
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
ink dobber for inking edges
Brown Lace
K. Andrew Design Stamp set "Owly Hoo Sentiments"
Scissors
ATG


After gathering all of the things you need, ink the edges of the card and scalloped circle with the Vintage Photo distress ink.


Then, go ahead and stamp your sentiment on the card like this.


Next, ink the circle that was left after cutting the scalloped frame, stamp sentiment, and add inside the card.

Lastly, add the felt owl, stickers and brown lace bow and you are done. Here's the finished card!


Hope you like my card today! It is really a fast and simple card. I also have another project I want to show you all using Kristal's stamps. On this project I used "Owly Hoo Sentiments" again and "Fashionable Friends". I bought a plain wood organizer at goodwill for $1 to use in my craft room but it was really blah and I wanted to jazz it up a little. I spray painted it orange, added papers, and used my favorite stamps. Here's how it turned out!


Here is the back.


I just love Kristal's stamps! They turned out crisp and perfect the first time and I have used them on all kinds of projects!  Here's a preview of  the K. Andrew Design Stamps that I used for my creations!

Owly Hoo Sentiments

                                                             
 Fashionable Friends

Not only are Kristal's stamps awesome but a portion of every stamp set sold goes to charity! You gotta  LOVE that!! Thank you all for stopping by Getting Cricky today and a HUGE thank you to Kristal for having me!!  Hope you all have a great day!

                                                ~Heather Lynn