Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wishing you a...From Patricia





Hi everyone! This is Patricia from Creative Diva. 

Today I have a special card to show you. My cousin's daughter will be turning 1 this weekend and she is planning her first birthday in a week or so. Since the theme of her birthday party will be Ladybugs, I thought I should make her a card with a Ladybug on it. I am sure she is going to treasure this card forever. I used Create a Critter to cut the Ladybug Cut out. This is also one of my favorite cartridges. For the inside of the card, I decided to add some flowers to make the inside more interesting. So for the front of the card, it reads "Wishing you a" and the Inside of the cards reads "happy 1st birthday." I used different letters and words from the Splashtastic Summer Stamp set to create Happy Birthday.




As for the sentiment, I used the K.Andrews Stamp Set: Splashtastic Summer to create the sentiment: "Wishing you a" and  "happy birthday."

kad006:Splashtastic Summer In Stock! - Click Image to Close
A cute card for a special little girl. Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!